The Fall Of The Sparrow edition by Kristen D Bratton Amy K Dunlap Religion Spirituality eBooks

Sara Jones is nine years old when a magical stranger comes tapping on her third story bedroom window one cold February night. His appearance and abrupt disappearance (through her print of Van Gogh’s Starry Night) are quickly followed by the shattering of her small world.
Thirteen years later, having survived a series of foster homes, reoccurring nightmares, and ominous shadowy figures that have haunted her every step, Sara finds herself employed at a green house in Coal River, a small mining town in western Pennsylvania. Busy with providing for her man-child foster brother, Anthony, and avoiding the outstretched hands of those that want to help her, Sara believes she is just beginning to master her life when her mysterious shadows emerge onto the foreground of her existence, and their formerly muted presence turns lethal. In the nick of time, the window tapping stranger of her childhood, Aidan, returns for her and she has no choice but to follow him into an alternate dimension, The Realm Of Souls. It is here that Sara will encounter, not only her own horrific past, but also the manifestation of the souls of those that love her, those that hate her, and those that want her dead.
As Sara begins to realize that her own tragic story is merely part of a greater cosmic drama unfolding before the eyes of the entire universe, she will have to make the choice between the continuation of her empty existence, or a death that will return meaning to her otherwise soulless story.
The Fall Of The Sparrow edition by Kristen D Bratton Amy K Dunlap Religion Spirituality eBooks
When I started this book I thought I wasn't going to like it because it was different and I had trouble getting into it at the beginning. But it drew me in and captivated my interest. I ended up really enjoying it. There were some sentences that had an extra word or a wrong word here or there but I knew what the author meant. I am not sure if something went wrong with my copy of the book but after the epilogue came chapter 23 again which was weird. I would recommend this book and am hoping there is a sequel so we can find out what happens with Anthony and more about Sara and Aiden.Product details
|

Tags : The Fall Of The Sparrow - Kindle edition by Kristen D. Bratton, Amy K. Dunlap. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Fall Of The Sparrow.,ebook,Kristen D. Bratton, Amy K. Dunlap,The Fall Of The Sparrow,FICTION Christian Fantasy,FICTION Fantasy General
People also read other books :
- Superlearning 3000 learning made simple Emily Diane Gunter Kadir Nelson 9780976714934 Books
- BitCoin Beginner Secrets The Simple StepbyStep Guide to Making Money with BitCoins (Audible Audio Edition) Stephen James Michael Smith Books
- Biased Embryos and Evolution Wallace Arthur 9780511606830 Books
- Patty in Paris Carolyn Wells 9781530040209 Books
- Man to Man A Western Trilogy edition by Jackson Gregory Frederic Remington Literature Fiction eBooks
The Fall Of The Sparrow edition by Kristen D Bratton Amy K Dunlap Religion Spirituality eBooks Reviews
Each one of us holds hidden truths that we rarely, if ever, speak to others about. For Sara Jones, these truths have crippled her ability to grow and be the person she wants to be. This story is cathartic, taking the reader through Sara's journey from the ordinary, stifled reality of living with an ugly past to a scary journey into the depths of her soul. Her handsome hero-
Aidan, is what so many of us long for someone to love us just for us, no matter how messed up we may be. Aidan would give up everything for Sara, and lead her to the hardest places to regain the parts of herself that were crippled by her past. There is danger lurking in every realm, moments of true horror, the painful reality of abuse, and times of glorious triumph and ultimate love and sacrifice. This story speaks to the truest part of every human with lively action, memorable characters, and scenes that go where many dare not tread. The Fall of the Sparrow has made me cry each of the three times I've read it. It is a story that will capture your heart and just might change you.
I was gifted this book, the Fall of the Sparrow by Kristen D. Bratton, by inkspand in exchange for an honest review.
Ok. first the mistakes
p. 55 "must nicer" should be much nicer?
p. 56 "slides the try" should be slides the tray?
Now that that is out of the way, I love it! Sara has been watched for years by this mysterious man who first shows up tapping on her window when she is nine years old he is in her room trying to get her to jump into a picture. Years later he shows up to rescue her from the shadows that have been haunting her for years. The shadows have decided it's time for her to die. NOW! The window-tapping stranger, Aidan, shows up to save her. She finds out she is not the only person who can see the shadows, but she may be the most important!
The shadows have announced that it ts time for her to die. Aidan is back. He, once again, gets her to jump into a copy of Starry Night and the fun REALLY begins. Sara is told the Great Story about the Great Storyteller, his wife the Great Wind and their son the Meaning and the events leading up to the end of the world. Everything about this story is amazing and full of adventure! I love Clair, the non-talking Pixie, that tells her stories through others and her expressions.
I love this book and recommend it to anyone looking for an adventure! An easy five stars!
I didn't really enjoy this, sorry.... (
The writer of this book drew me in and kept me reading. The writing is very imaginative and skillfully teaches an important life lesson. The entire time I was reading it, I was wondering how it was going to come around to the ending I expected. Boy was I surprised, when it ended totally differently than I thought it would. This is a must read!
This is a great book for anyone, but especially for young adults. Life can be difficult to navigate at times, and certain books can help by giving us perspective that is very useful in finding our way through. This is one of those books. It is also full of imagination, adventure, heartbreak, and colorful characters that all together make it a delightfully compelling story. Go ahead - read it!
I can only speak for myself because I haven't spoken in depth to anyone else who has read this book, but to me it is invaluable, because it has given me something priceless in a time that I really, really needed it. It gives you back things you don't even remember you've lost because you convince yourself that this is the way things are, I am this person I've become through all the hard times in my life and because I wasn't stronger it is all my fault.
If you struggle with guilt, shame, addiction, insecurity, feelings of weakness, hopelessness, anxiety over things you think you should be able to control, or a combination of all these things and more (like me), I hope you read this book and it gives you everything it has given me. This book deals with things people and especially young women face on a regular basis. Good books evoke emotion, great books evoke so much emotion that you cry, freak the heck out and wanna kill someone, feel as if you know the characters, and fall in love with the characters; and then they also inspire you and have a lasting effect. Honestly, great isn't even a good enough word because this was more than just a story, it offers something attainable and brought back a drive I didn't think I'd ever find again because I was stuck. After reading The Fall of the Sparrow I was just ready to take on life, I was ready to break up with my boyfriend and drop out of school and run away because this reminded me that there is so much more to life than everyday problems and routine, and I really did make big changes in my life and used things I had learned from this book to do it, and since then I've been getting my drive back and feeling things happening and a deeper level. This book woke me up and revived me so I can be happier, and start fighting back again. Read this book. Seriously don't miss out.
When I started this book I thought I wasn't going to like it because it was different and I had trouble getting into it at the beginning. But it drew me in and captivated my interest. I ended up really enjoying it. There were some sentences that had an extra word or a wrong word here or there but I knew what the author meant. I am not sure if something went wrong with my copy of the book but after the epilogue came chapter 23 again which was weird. I would recommend this book and am hoping there is a sequel so we can find out what happens with Anthony and more about Sara and Aiden.

0 Response to "∎ Descargar The Fall Of The Sparrow edition by Kristen D Bratton Amy K Dunlap Religion Spirituality eBooks"
Post a Comment